Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Adobe Creative Cloud Needed to Resolve Issue" followed by system-wide freeze

Community Beginner ,
Nov 18, 2018 Nov 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

Been having some pretty strange issues with premiere/after effects/dynamic link. Started about a month ago right before the new 2019 update, and the issue carried over once I updated.

Sometimes I will be working and premiere will lock up. Not totally unusual so I'll wait a second, and flip to chrome and check my email. But when I flip to Chrome, it's also frozen. Then I'm greeted with the message "Adobe Creative Cloud is Needed to Resolve this issue". I try and click repair but now that window has frozen too.

CCError_repair_v1.png

Try to force quit everything but the frozen programs won't budge or leave my screen. I end up having to do a hard reset, usually losing work in the process. This problem is most persistent when I am exporting anything with Media Encoder that contains a Dynamically linked comp.

I've tried the following solutions:

-Clear cache on all adobe products

-Force repair by going into the "uninstall CC" dmg and repairing that way. (No issues with repairing, but the issues still persists)

-Uninstalling all adobe products and CC desktop app. Used the Creative Cloud cleaning tool to clean everything off, and re-installing. (This solution worked for a couple of days, but soon I was greeted by that error message and the freezing.)

I'm working on a Late 2013 Mac Pro (Trashcan) running 10.14.1 Mojave. Image of specs attached

Screen Shot 2018-11-18 at 5.15.58 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 19, 2018 Nov 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly same here with iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 19, 2018 Nov 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see the same here on Windows 10 as well and have not yet found any solution.

I did a clean install of Windows 10 yesterday and installed version 4.7.0.400 of the CC app and it seems to work now but a realize that it not has been installed so long yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 22, 2018 Nov 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Adobe - I am unable to work or render anymore! Constant system-wide freeze!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 22, 2018 Nov 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 23, 2018 Nov 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Used Timemachine to go back to High Sierra. Installed CC19. Same Problem.
Was able to render my project after deleting all Dynamic Links to After Effects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 24, 2018 Nov 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible this could be a hardware failure issue?

If it was more widespread they'd be solving the problem/replying. But since it seems it's only us at this moment maybe there's something else that's causing it.

How long have you had your mac/how often do you use it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 25, 2018 Nov 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't think its hardware since we all have different systems. In this thread there are already:

Win10, MacPro, iMac and Macbook Pro...

I have the same issue on iMac late 2015 and Macbook Pro late 2013. Use both professional every day.

It is really strange that there seems to be only us 3 having the problem. Ok I think the majority does not update right away, and some don't use Dynamic Link. But still, how comes its just 3 people ending up in this big mess.

I went back to CC18, rebuilt my actual project - all fine for now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 01, 2018 Dec 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It'd be great if we could have someone from Adobe weigh in on this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines