• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Videos in LR Collection Not Syncing to LR CC

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2018 Nov 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All my collections in LR are syncing to LR CC fine - except videos.  I've tested this a number of ways and the videos are not syncing at all.  Is this expected behavior?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 20, 2018 Nov 20, 2018

Collections in LR Classic marked for sync can only sync smart previews of photo. Lightroom Classic CC can import videos, but cannot sync them to the cloud. To get videos into the cloud they must be imported into one of the LRCC apps on desktop, web, iOS, or Android. They will then also be available for playback in LRCC for Apple TV.

How to use Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC for Apple TV app

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Collections in LR Classic marked for sync can only sync smart previews of photo. Lightroom Classic CC can import videos, but cannot sync them to the cloud. To get videos into the cloud they must be imported into one of the LRCC apps on desktop, web, iOS, or Android. They will then also be available for playback in LRCC for Apple TV.

How to use Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC for Apple TV app

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the response.  That's what I thought.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines