I have a jsp page with two swf files that are initialized
using the Adobe Flash Detection script 1.6
I am also using the FABridge.js to communicate with the swf
I have two problems
1) The FABridge.addInititializationCallback method never
works on IE7.
If I register a handler on IE7 the callback NEVER gets
called. The same code runs fine on FF2
2) The display of the swf on the page is not 100% reliable.
90% of the time the swf initializes and displays correctly but 10%
of the time it doesn't display. If I reload the page then usually
it fixes the problem.
I find it is more reliable on FF2 than on IE7 though
occassionally it fails on FF2 as well.
I have tried adding delays using setTimeout to the swf
initialization code etc but so far nothing has really helped.