• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat Pro DC Moving Things Around

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2018 Nov 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have an Adobe Acrobat Pro DC user who is having an issue when viewing .PDF's. He has said "Adobe Acrobat Pro is moving things around when I am viewing and duplicating tick boxes and such like on other pages meaning I can't fill out forms".

Does anyone know what might be causing this issue or have any ideas for possible solutions to try?

Thanks

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does this happen with every document or with just one?

It almost sounds like he is going into form edit mode and ctrl + dragging the fields to duplicate them. You can’t fill out a form in this mode. And you can’t move or copy fields unless you are in form edit mode.

Have you looked at the PDF before and after he works on it? Can you share screen shots?

Maybe something else is going on, but I can’t think of what.

What happens when another user tries to fill out the same PDF?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jane, thanks for your reply.  I have asked the person your questions and await a reply.  As soon as I hear back I will post again.  Appreciate your reply. Thx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines