• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Buttons inside the GUI of Acrobat Distiller are misplaced when deploying with German license. How to fix that?

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2018 Nov 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My customer has bought two licenses for Acrobat Standard DC 2017 (classic track). One German license key and one "International English" license key.

So I have created two different .MST-files using Acrobat Customization Wizard one for each license key.

Both files are identical except for the license key used for installation.

Deployments are working fine, but when I start the Acrobat Distiller from the German installation it looks like this:

Acrobat Distiller german.png

In comparison this is the GUI of the english Distiller as it should be:

Acrobat Distiller english.png

No reboot or reinstallation could change that. I already tried to switch the Windows GUI, but no change.

The target OS-platform is Windows 7 Enterprise (64-bit) patchlevel November 2018.

Acrobat version-info.png

I have not found any comparable issue when googling, yet.

Has anybody got the same or similar issue and any hint how to fix that?

TOPICS
Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 14, 2018 Dec 14, 2018

Hi christophl,

As per the issue description mentioned above, radio buttons on the interface are misplaced when launching distiller in German language, is that correct?

We were able to reproduce the issue with Acrobat Standard 2017 and a bug has been logged for the same.

Thanks,

-Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 14, 2018 Dec 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi christophl,

As per the issue description mentioned above, radio buttons on the interface are misplaced when launching distiller in German language, is that correct?

We were able to reproduce the issue with Acrobat Standard 2017 and a bug has been logged for the same.

Thanks,

-Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines