1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 12, 2009 1:36 AM by Newsgroup_User

Importing Nav Bar

BrewAskew
      I have just started playing with web design and what not and just finished figuring out making a nav bar in fireworks cs4. I kept the background for the nav bar transparent when building it. I exported the nav bar and when I insert it into my web page, made with dreamweaver cs4, the background is white. I am using an image as my background color where the nav bar is going and want to be able to see the image between the buttons, but all I have is white space. Any help would be great. Thanks.
        • 1. Re: Importing Nav Bar
          Level 7
          You'd need to save the navbar as a .png to retain the transparency.

--
          Jo

"BrewAskew" <webforumsuser@macromedia.com> wrote in message
          news:gkf073$k3s$1@forums.macromedia.com...
          >I have just started playing with web design and what not and just finished
          > figuring out making a nav bar in fireworks cs4. I kept the background for
          > the
          > nav bar transparent when building it. I exported the nav bar and when I
          > insert
          > it into my web page, made with dreamweaver cs4, the background is white.
          > I am
          > using an image as my background color where the nav bar is going and want
          > to be
          > able to see the image between the buttons, but all I have is white space.
          > Any
          > help would be great. Thanks.
          >