• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I sign a document without a password?

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2018 Dec 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have many documents each day that I have to sign, in the past i've used Nitro Pro to quicksign these with a image file of my signature - and no password.

I can't seem to make this work with acrobat.

I saved my signature in the fill and sign section, but it doesn't come up when I click there again - it either asks me to upload a file or it has the spinning wheel loading.

The times i've gotten it to work, it then won't save the file (it makes me save as a new file).

Then I tried to use digital id - but this prompted me to input a password every time I sign, which takes to long and is security overkill.

So to distill my question right down, where is Adobe Acrobat's version of the "Place Signature" button that Adobe Reader has?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 05, 2018 Dec 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use the Stamp tool for that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 05, 2018 Dec 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can use a Windows Digital ID.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines