So initial troubleshooting:
1. When you notice the order is wrong, verify that you still have Sort: Custom Order set in the toolbar at the bottom:
LR sometimes decides to change it on its own.
2. Try resetting LR's preferences: https://www.lightroomqueen.com/articles-page/how-do-i-reset-lightrooms-preferences/ . LR not infrequently soils its preferences file, and resetting often fixes a surprising range of bad behaviors in the user interface.
3. Please copy here the first ten lines from the menu command Help > System Info.
4. Have you made lots and lots of changes to user order in this collection, e.g. tens to hundreds of inserting or reordering photos and virtual copies (except at the very end)? There's a known bug with this. (But the information from step 3 is important in diagnosing this.)
Hi, thanks for the help!
1. It's already in Custom Order
2. It didn't worked!
3 and 4.
Versão do Lightroom Classic: 8.0 [ 1193777 ]
Licenciar: Creative Cloud
Configuração de idioma: pt
Sistema operacional: Windows 10 - Business Edition
Arquitetura do aplicativo: x64
Arquitetura do sistema: x64
Contagem de processadores lógicos: 8
Velocidade do processador: 3,5 GHz
Memória interna: 20423,0 MB
What about my last question, "Have you made lots and lots of changes to user order in this collection, e.g. tens to hundreds of inserting or reordering photos and virtual copies (except at the very end)?"
Yes, i did reordered a lot of photos while editing. I've used that same workflow for years and only in the past month I face this problem. I'm sure it's a bug.
You might be tripping over this bug, which limits the number of times you can reorder photos in a collection: Lightroom: Issue with Custom Sort Order | Photoshop Family Customer Community . To see if that's really your issue, try the workaround described in that post:
1. Select all of the photos in the collection.
2. Do Library > Create Collection.
3. Select "Include selected photos".
4. Delete the original collection.
5. Rename the new collection to have the original's name.