• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Adobe Acrobat Pro" is not optimized for your Mac and needs to be updated.

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2018 Dec 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Adobe Acrobat Pro" is not optimized for your Mac and needs to be updated. Could you please help me fix this.

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is a warning from Apple to tell you that FUTURE versions of the Mac operating system will not run a 32bit program

Keep using what you have until Adobe issues a 64bit program

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, John!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 06, 2018 Dec 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The 64 bit program is Acrobat Pro DC, which has been available for 3 years now.

What version do you run today Sudheer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2018 Dec 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running 11.0.23.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 07, 2018 Dec 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, 11.0.23 should be fine in mojave, I think, but absolutely will not run in Mac OS 10.15.

The message is there to worry you into upgrading in good time, but you don't have to.

You MIGHT be eligible for upgrade pricing to Acrobat Pro 2017 (perpetual license) but I'd strongly recommend the subscription instead as it includes upgrades.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 14, 2019 Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I get this message as well, but when I do, I can't click "OK" or "Learn More" and I can't move the message box out of the middle of my screen. It only disappears when I restart.  My issue may have to do with the fact that I work at this computer part-time and leave it unattended for two weeks, generally.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines