I am looking for the best way to Create an Analog Clock Screensaver or desktop wallpaper.
I need it to be able to work across platforms the only thing I have found online is how to do it with Flash.
So I thought here would be the best place to ask.
Are there companies offing a service like this and is flash the only way to do this appreciate if someone could point me in the right direction
It's a commercial job and needs to work on Unix mac os and windows.
I have commissions a stunning illustration and have been able to animate the hands of the clock for a video in AE now I have been asked if it can become wallpaper or screen saver but as an actual working clock/timepiece.
Appreciate any insights
- You're gonna create an AIR for Desktop application using AS3;
- Search for an online tutorial of how to code an analog clock;
- Publish your project as an .exe (Windows) and .app (Mac);
- Then set the output as your screensaver.
- In Windows, an easy way of doing this is to rename the .exe extension to .scr.
Please have a look at this answer:
Thank You I will brush the cobwebs of my old Flash skills and have a go I found a tutorial using AS3 and will have a go
Please let us know if you need any further help.