• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do we add a new Acrobat license to our plan?

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2018 Dec 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do we add a new Acrobat license to our plan. We currently have Creative Cloud All applications, but need to get acrobat on another machine also.

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a team or enterprise license (or just a single user retail license)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

a good question ...... the account information in my adobe account says nothing about this. I can install Adobe applications on two machines, but only use them on one computer at a time. But, I must be able to use acrobat on three machines at the same time. What can I do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's probably a retail plan. In this case there are no more than 2 computers active per Adobe ID. You would need to make a new Adobe ID and take out a subscription to Acrobat for the third computer. You CANNOT add more subscriptions to the same Adobe ID: it lets you pay but doesn't run them !!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanx!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines