• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Markers made in Prelude don't show up in Premiere clips after

Community Beginner ,
Dec 06, 2018 Dec 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've made notes with markers in Prelude CC 2019 and when I go to Premiere CC 2019 to view the same clips with the markers, they are not showing up ('show clip markers'  is turned on in my timeline settings). This workflow worked fine in CC 2018  but since the update to CC 2019 it's not working. Is this a known issue or bug for CC 2019? Anyone else run into this or would know how to fix this issue? Thx.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 06, 2018 Dec 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using xavc MP4's and if I put a comment marker in a clip in Prelude it does show up in Premiere. I tested various file formats when I first did this to see what works and there were some that didn't. What kind of files are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 07, 2018 Dec 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using RED R3D files....i've used the xcvc MP4's too before in CS 2018 and the comment markers done in Prelude shows up automatically in Premiere after perfectly. Just after the update to CS 2019 for both, the markers are not showing up. I've tried using Prelude 2018 making markers to see if Premiere 2019 would pick up, no luck there either as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 07, 2018 Dec 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Search around the Prelude and Premiere forums, there were some comments I read about R3D files. I'm not sure they are fully support currently.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 12, 2018 Dec 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Search around the forum's here, both prelude and premiere, there doesn't seem to be a fix for the problem I'm having. And it seems specific to R3D files. I've done some tests with other file formats (mp4, mxd, etc.) and the comment markers made in Prelude will show up automatically in Premiere. Seems to me that there's an issue with the markers made on r3d clips in Adobe Prelude which then don't appear in Premiere.  it was working fine in CS 2018 but not in CS 2019. Hopefully this will be fixed soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, that's what I was saying above...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you filed this on the UserVoice service?

That goes directly to the engineer's sytems ...

Neil

Adobe UserVoice Bug /Feature form: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I will do that now....thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines