• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to update/uninstall Acrobat Standard 2017

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2018 Dec 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have Acrobat Standard 2017 ver: 17.008.30051.28269 installed on a Windows 10 workstation.

Acrobat kept prompting for activation code so went to update the application first, only got Error 111100.

Tried repair, no effect

Tried uninstall and reinstall, uninstall processed and Acrobat no longer in Program's list, but is still present on computer and can be opened.

Tried removal tool, Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - Adobe Labs​ no effect, program still present even after multiple runs and restarts.

Not really sure where to go from here.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 07, 2018 Dec 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi TARAdobeLogin,

As you have mentioned above, you are using the application on your workstation.

In this case, I would suggest you to contact your IT Admin at your workplace and get this checked.

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2018 Dec 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am the IT Admin. I cant uninstall or reinstall, it will not update, and it constantly prompts for activation licensing.

Please advise next best steps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines