• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stacking/Unstacking in Develop Module

Explorer ,
Dec 06, 2018 Dec 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Before the latest update to Lightroom Classic CC, in the Develop module, I could just click on the stack icon to stack or un-stack images in my library. But not anymore. Unless I got to Library module, this feature doesn't work.

How this affects the workflow: when I am processing large no. of photos if I want to stack or unstack, it now takes 3 or 4 more steps to accomplish this simple task. It indeed is a time waster.

Are there settings that I changed inadvertently or is it a bug?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Dec 06, 2018 Dec 06, 2018

Thanks man! I did indeed checked the 'ignore clicks on badges' recently because it's a headache when you click on 'add to collections' badge. I didn't realize it disables one click stack, un-stack  feature as well.

Also there's another checkbox somewhere that hides 'add to collections' badge.

Thanks for saving my time. Cheers!

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You probably have "ignore clicks on badges" turned on in preferences.  Only affects the filmstrip badges

Screen Shot 2018-12-06 at 8.58.45 PM.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks man! I did indeed checked the 'ignore clicks on badges' recently because it's a headache when you click on 'add to collections' badge. I didn't realize it disables one click stack, un-stack  feature as well.

Also there's another checkbox somewhere that hides 'add to collections' badge.

Thanks for saving my time. Cheers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines