• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elements 2019 and Camera Raw 10.5 and higher

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2018 Dec 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought a new camera, Sony RX100VI. My old Elements version only support Camera Raw 9 and this Element version wil never support my camera.

According to Adobe support I should buy Elements 2019 because that wil support new cameras. I've done this but Elements 2019 comes with Camera Raw 10.4 and that does not include my new camera. Adobe support say's that Elements 2019 will support the latest Camera Raw versions but they don't know when.

I'm now waiting for more than 6 months to imported directly my arw files. Yes, I can convert to dng but I don't want to do this additional step.

I feel not well be served by Adobe.

I think adobe should also support the older Elements versions with latest Camera Raw.

That the latest Elements version doesn't have the latest Camera Raw version yet, is very bad service from Adobe.

I'm going to look at freeware tools. There services is better than by Adobe.

If anyone has an idea how to use the latest Camera Raw with Elements 2019, please let me know.

All suggestion for comparable freeware tools are also welcome. Photo editing, Video editing and organizing software.

Thanks in advance,

Wil van den Meijdenberg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Dec 18, 2018 Dec 18, 2018

Hello,

ACR 11.1 update is available now. Could you please try it.

Thanks

Prakash

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,
Dec 13, 2018 Dec 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

As per the previous releases of Elements, next ACR version is made available in next 2-3 months.

So I assume, there will be ACR update available in next few weeks.

Thanks

Prakash Kumar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 18, 2018 Dec 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

ACR 11.1 update is available now. Could you please try it.

Thanks

Prakash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 20, 2018 Dec 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. It works fine.

Op wo 19 dec. 2018 05:46 schreef KumarPrakash <forums_noreply@adobe.com:

Elements 2019 and Camera Raw 10.5 and higher created by KumarPrakash

<https://forums.adobe.com/people/KumarPrakash> in Photoshop Elements - View

the full discussion <https://forums.adobe.com/message/10822961#10822961>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2019 Jan 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've downloaded and 'installed' cameraraw v11.1 and despite success messages the plug in remains at 10.4 so the raw files from my Fuji X-T3 won't open. what do I need to install correctly? By the way I used the .dng converter but it crashes PShop Elements after cropping an image. I sent error reports but they created 23Gb of log files!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines