• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Font after expired license

Explorer ,
Dec 13, 2018 Dec 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm new to Adobe Font. I normally use google fonts for my projects. But recently I used an Adobe Font.

So my question is, " What will happen if I use an Adobe Font (Museo Sans) in my web app project after my subscription expired time period? How do I get ttf format of this font? How do I use this font in Microsoft Visual Studio?

if you are confused, what my concern is, I used an Adobe font while designing in Adobe Photoshop. Now what do I need do to get this in Dreamweaver and Visual Studio and what will happen to the project after my subscription expired?

Thanks in advance@

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 14, 2018 Dec 14, 2018

Hi there,

Thanks for giving Adobe Fonts a try!  Your first question is answered in the licensing FAQ:

> What will happen if I use an Adobe Font (Museo Sans) in my web app project after my subscription expired time period?

"If you cancel your Creative Cloud subscription, the web fonts will no longer be available to your websites. Any site using the web fonts will display the fallback fonts specified in your font stack or your browser's defaults."

https://helpx.adobe.com/fonts/using/font-licensing.html#web-cancel

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Dec 13, 2018 Dec 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Preran​ do you have any solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 14, 2018 Dec 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for giving Adobe Fonts a try!  Your first question is answered in the licensing FAQ:

> What will happen if I use an Adobe Font (Museo Sans) in my web app project after my subscription expired time period?

"If you cancel your Creative Cloud subscription, the web fonts will no longer be available to your websites. Any site using the web fonts will display the fallback fonts specified in your font stack or your browser's defaults."

https://helpx.adobe.com/fonts/using/font-licensing.html#web-cancel

> How do I get ttf format of this font?

The Adobe Fonts licensing doesn't include a font file download; the fonts have to be added to your computer with the Creative Cloud desktop application.  If you need a copy of the file itself for a particular project, you would need to purchase a font license that includes a file download from the font foundry or their reseller.

The foundry name is listed at the top of each page on fonts.adobe.com. Museo Sans is from exljbris Font Foundry, for example:

Screen Shot 2018-12-14 at AM-10.41.11.png

From here you can click through to the foundry website to find the licensing options.

I hope that this helps; let us know if you have any other questions.

-- liz

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines