• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HP ENVY won't print PDF from gmail in color/ windows 10. HELP

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2018 Dec 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have made sure the printer is up to date and that the box is checked color. I tried to save as .docx but the pictures on the pdf didn't transfer over. I tried downloading it to my drive and then printing and that clearly didn't do anything.

TOPICS
Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Dec 14, 2018 Dec 14, 2018

I realize now that the printer will not print in color from the computer ( Lenovo yoga with windows ten). I tried printing something from excel but the colored fonts did not print. Previously stated PDFs I was able to print in color but from my PHONE and not from the computer. Therefore I guess this is not an abdobe issue.

Thank you for trying to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 14, 2018 Dec 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Avoidteddybears,

If we understand your query correctly, you tried printing a PDF from Gmail and it didn't print?

We would like to know a bit more detail to understand the issue clearly-

1. Is it just the PDF attached to the email aren't printing or those which are saved locally aren't printing either?
  2. Is it a problem with only color PDF printing or black & white too?
  3. What is the exact version of Acrobat or Reader DC you are using to print the PDF?

You may try the following troubleshooting steps to see if that helps-

• Update your Adobe Acrobat/Reader to the latest version. Open Acrobat>Help>Check for update.
  • Download the PDF locally and then open in the Acrobat give the print command.
  • Choose File > Print, and choose a printer>Specify page handling options>Choose Document And Stamps from the Comments And Forms menu to print all visible content.
  • Click Advanced, and select Output on the left side of the dialog box>Choose a composite option from the Color menu.
  • Specify other color and output settings, and click OK.

For detailed information you can refer to- Printing color PDFs (Adobe Acrobat Pro)

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2018 Dec 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I realize now that the printer will not print in color from the computer ( Lenovo yoga with windows ten). I tried printing something from excel but the colored fonts did not print. Previously stated PDFs I was able to print in color but from my PHONE and not from the computer. Therefore I guess this is not an abdobe issue.

Thank you for trying to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 17, 2018 Dec 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for taking out time and sharing your findings.

Let us know if there is any further assistance is required.

-Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines