Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to get help from Support?

Community Beginner ,
Dec 13, 2018 Dec 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any suggestions for getting help from Support? My experience is as follows:

1. Chat folks don't know much, and aren't forthright about that. (I wish they would just promptly admit that they don't know, so they wouldn't waste my time.)
2. Phone support has been better (or i lucked out), but they promised twice that someone would contact me in 24-48 hours, and no one has, 5 days since the first request.
3. The automated email keeps sending me notes saying my case is open, but with no update. It says that they are waiting for my response, and that if I don't respond it will close in 5 days. I have responded to one of these emails multiple times, but no one has reached out.
4. Today a senior team member said he'd email me to set up another call (after he spoke to technical team) as soon as we got off the phone, but he never sent the email.

I am experiencing an odd issue. Even after multiple screen-shares, no one can tell me why it's not working as the documentation instructs.
But at this point, I have no idea if anyone plans to contact me.

Is this normal? Should I give up on Support?

Any advice is welcome!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 13, 2018 Dec 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing an odd issue. Even after multiple screen-shares, no one can tell me why it's not working as the documentation instructs.

What exactly is the issue? Which app? Which operating system?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 14, 2018 Dec 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is the worst customer service ever! The People waiting for the help a lot of time and no one get for answer. What's the company problem to engage the responsible workers for it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

arkadia80581411  wrote

There is the worst customer service ever! 

I can not confirm your experience. CS is quite good and fast.

If, however, you would create your own thread, describe your problem, may be then someone here could help.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I appreciate hearing your experience is different. What mode of Support do you usually use? Chat? Phone? Email?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chat - gives me a nice transcript after the chat is terminated.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 15, 2018 Dec 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi! I waited for some time for the Chat answer.. After few minutes I received 3 messages about the chat was ended because I'm not messaging. I really don't know what a problem is, but if some people writing about same situation so there is some problem with communication with the customers! Anyway I can't find even eMail sending option!!! Please show me where it located on the Adobe page!

About the problem: Ps CC 2019 ver. 20.0 reviewed at October 15, I tried all options that listed in adobe services for get  the last update, but no way.. So Creative Cloud not even shows it in updates list. How can I get this update anyway? (Is it not availible for Win.10?)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines