Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH 2017 - Images disappear from Doc output; seen in source

Participant ,
Dec 13, 2018 Dec 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have my source in RH 2017 and I am using few images. They show up correctly referenced in the source file. I am observing a strange issue. When I generate the output the images go missing from my output. I then reinsert them and try retaking the output. They are showing up correctly.

If I open the last saved source again tomorrow and generate a doc output then the images disappear again. The image location in the project folder or the image themselves haven't changed. Why would this happen? Any pointers to resolve it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 14, 2018 Dec 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There have been a couple of similar posts recently and I think they were resolved by deleting the CPD file and reopening the project. Try that first.

See www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp and Authoring information.

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp