Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

about 1120:Access of undefined property

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2018 Dec 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am making gallery style flash

I would like to go to frames with the next and previous buttons.(like gallery image conversion)

but i make button and instance nameactionsclick to go and play(frame number), it occures error..

I typed accurate instance name in the actions but it have error.

and I checked ((use advanced layer)).

I would be very grateful if someone could help me.

If you want to see my fla file, I can email it to you.

Inkednoname01_LI.jpg

i want move from this frame

Inkednoname02_LI.jpg

to this frame.

this is actions..noname04.png

noname05.png

((I would like to go to frames with the next and previous buttons.(like gallery image conversion))) like this image! ◀ ▶

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 14, 2018 Dec 14, 2018

Hi.

Is the button that you're trying to access a Graphic symbol as seen in the last image?

If it is, you need to convert it to an actual Button symbol or even a Movie Clip.

Also, make sure that "button_3" is the instance name of your button and not only the symbol name. The instance name must be set in the Properties panel with the instance of your symbol selected.

animate_cc_as3_instance_name.png

Regards,

JC

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 14, 2018 Dec 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi.

Is the button that you're trying to access a Graphic symbol as seen in the last image?

If it is, you need to convert it to an actual Button symbol or even a Movie Clip.

Also, make sure that "button_3" is the instance name of your button and not only the symbol name. The instance name must be set in the Properties panel with the instance of your symbol selected.

animate_cc_as3_instance_name.png

Regards,

JC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines