• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with initianting Adobe Frame Maker on desk top

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2018 Dec 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello sir, My name is Finn Aune. I am a Norwegian, but I live in Thailand. I have used Framemaker for almost 2 decades. Today I purchased an upgrade from 2015+(or older) to 2019 release. I then downloaded and installed it on my laptop and initiated the licence number. All went fine. I then wanted to install the program on my personal desk top computer, which is the one I use for my daily work. When entering I was asked for the licence number. After entering the new licence number, I was told that the licence number was valid, but that I had to enter the licence number from my old product. I did so, from my verson 12. But nothing happens after that. Seems that this number will not be accepted. I paid a high price for the product (THB 25.295,-), from Adobe Store team (Singapore), which is my region. There were only two options when buying: Upgrade or full price. The price for upgrade was higher than I have seen in other advertisements, but I wanted to buy it anyway. How can you help me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Give the FM guys a buzz at tcssup@adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You cannot upgrade from FrameMaker 12 to FrameMaker 2019.

An upgrade to FrameMaker 2019 is only available for FrameMaker 2017 and in Singapore also from FrameMaker 2015. The dropdown in the Adobe Store in Singapore also only gives these two options.

However, you should be able to activate your FrameMaker 2019 license on two machines with your FrameMaker 2015 upgrade license.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines