Hi Norshazril Amin,
Sorry for the trouble. We need more information to understand the issue better.
What are the system specs(OS, RAM, GPU, CPU)?
Please share a screenshot of the window Preferences > Audio Hardware.
- OS: Windows 10 Pro
- Processor: Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz
- Installed memory: 16.0 GB (8x2, 3200mhz)
- System type: 64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor
- Motherboard: ROG STRIX Z370-H
- Graphics Card: GeForce GTX 1060 6gb
I was facing the same problem yesterday. Came to a conclusion that I had a corrupted file.
Actually the preview of that file was corrupted which was causing my entire project to crash.
Try resetting preferences, and deleting preview and cash files.
Hope that helps.
That's a good start. Also include the Project Info.