• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

An icon that, when pressed, would open a jpg image in a new window.

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2018 Dec 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I create in FrameMaker such a feature, for an ePub document? Preferably with embedded images (in a single ePub file).

Basically I want in my main document a low-res small image that, when pressed, would show the high-res image in a different window. I've tried importing the object but the big image is just the same zoomed low-res image imported in document with a low dpi.

Please help!

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know the answer, but I suggest you try the Insert > Hypertext route. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the answer!

I couldn't find a reasonable way, tried already. The only possibility is to jump  (with hypertext) to another place in the same document (being an embedded image), so the high-res image should be visible someplace in the same document.

I even tried to find a way to hide the high-res image, until it is "called" by pressing the low-res image, but... no way. Thus, the whole document could become a mess, with high-res and low-res images scattered everywhere. A high res image is mandatory in my case, since there are some complex images, but not all of them shoulb be seen in the first instance (and the page has a limited width.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines