1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 26, 2008 8:19 PM by Newsgroup_User

carousel type question

thegolfnutz
      Don't even know how to really ask this but ill try.
      I really like the carousel type scripts with pictures in them. I want something similar.

I want like 6 pictures in a circle, then when I mouseover one of them which ever image was chosen it goes to the 12 or 6 and enlarges a bit, is this possible and which type of coding, it may not be flash i am aware of that. Hope I explained it well enough.

The other option is using a carousel but i don't want the automatic action on it. I would like to have the image come to the front by which ever image was rolled over by the mouse.
      thanks
      marc
        • 1. Re: carousel type question
          Level 7
          thegolfnutz wrote:
          > Don't even know how to really ask this but ill try.
          > I really like the carousel type scripts with pictures in them. I want
          > something similar.
          >
          > I want like 6 pictures in a circle, then when I mouseover one of them which
          > ever image was chosen it goes to the 12 or 6 and enlarges a bit, is this
          > possible and which type of coding, it may not be flash i am aware of that.
          > Hope I explained it well enough.
          >
          > The other option is using a carousel but i don't want the automatic action on
          > it. I would like to have the image come to the front by which ever image was
          > rolled over by the mouse.
          > thanks

google for "flash carousel", there are many free examples.

--
          Best Regards

Urami

--
          "Never play Leap-Frog with a Unicorn."

<urami>
          If you want to mail me - DO NOT LAUGH AT MY ADDRESS
          </urami>