• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downloading Adobe Flash

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2018 Dec 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I am having trouble starting Adobe. I can not get Microsoft Edge to start. Any tips? Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try a different browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay. So I do not have to get Microsoft edge first then Adobe? As this is what the instructions say I thought

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please elaborate the issue.

We need more details like which application you are trying to download ?

Are you getting any error message ?

If you are unable to download any apps via Browser , try Google Chrome or Firefox.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to finish a test online, for a certificate. This needs to be done for a job by tomorrow morning. I have called the company a purchased the test from four times but no helpful assistance... I need Adobe Flash to view a video question.

Adobe website instruction explains that I need Microsoft Edge. I will link the exact instructions below.

So far I have pressed Start. Typed in Microsoft Edge. Right clicked. Then Unpin start and Unpin taskbar come up. So I assume that I have Microsoft Edge installed. So I click the tab, yet no tab bar comes up, nothing new loads...Does this make sense at all, I am not the best with computer jargon 

Adobe Flash Player issues with Windows 10 (Microsoft Edge)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For running online Flash based contents I recommend to use Google Chrome or Firefox, which are far more compatible than Microsoft Edge which is still not upto that mark.

Google Chrome Web Browser

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2018 Dec 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi thanks for the help I have successfully downloaded the file

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines