I didn't face any issue with 6.4.3 SP. Are you observing this behavior in your custom code/project?
- to bounce the server and check if the error still persists?
- to edit We.Retail site components and observe the behavior
Share the page url/screenshot/logs about the issue accordingly.
I am also having the same issue and not able to edit any of my components after installing 6.4.3. The previous AEM version was 6.4.2. When I checked the log file I found a SlingExecption
org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.jasper.JasperException: /libs/cq/gui/components/authoring/dialog/dialog.jsp(39,2) File "/libs/cq/gui/components/siteadmin/admin/properties/FilteringResourceWrapper.jsp" not found
Do you see any console errors in the browser console. Click F12 and check the browser console while trying to edit any component
Please share the page url, console logs and screenshot of the issue(s).
the console is clear and there is no error. But found that FilteringResourceWrapper.jsp is missing.
2 people found this helpful
smacdonald2008 this is probably one of the worst upgrades I have had to deal with with regards to SP's...
I am seeing the same issue reported here, and it is only happening if you install SP2 (220.127.116.11) and THEN install SP3 (18.104.22.168)
If you install SP3 on a base AEM instance (22.214.171.124) then editing dialogs works fine.
The error is very clear, the file `/libs/cq/gui/components/siteadmin/admin/properties/FilteringResourceWrapper.jsp` is not in the repository. If I copy the file from a clean AEM 6.3 SP2 instance into my SP3 instance, I can edit dialogs in my SP3 instance.
This suggests to me that proper testing of the scenario described above was not tested before SP3 release (install SP2 -> install SP3). Might be an honest mistake, but I'd love to know if there is a path forward?
Somewhat related frustration notes
We upgraded to SP2 and found a major bug which I reported in a daycare ticket and also here: Parsys Limit code prevents adding components in AEM 126.96.36.199 (SP2) · Issue #1545 · Adobe-Consulting-Services/acs-aem-comm…
Then we upgrade to SP3 yesterday, and this issue happens.. maybe you can understand my frustration
Hopefully adobe has a path forward for us.
Please report this to customer Care team so they can report to the Eng team and fix it. Obviously if there is a bug somewhere. Thank you!
Please note - Adobe is in Winter Shutdown until Jan 2.
Please raise a ticket with Adobe as scott mentioned
I already did, thanks for your reply
We closed this thread as there is nothing more the community can do at this point.
Workaround: How to fix the issue
Go to Package Manager
Reinstall package "cq-ui-wcm-admin-content-1.0.1004.zip"
Recompile all JSPs (http://<AEM HOST>:<AEM PORT/system/console/slingjsp)
Restart the instance
This workaround will documented in the release notes shortly
We're having the exact same issue. Thanks salman18j for reporting this.
It is indeed pretty shocking that a bug like this made its way into SP3. Makes me question what else may be broken...
In any event, the workaround from Bharath valse is valid.