• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upgraded from RoboHelp x5 to 7 and need advice to import old help system into RoboHelp 7 for update

Mar 26, 2008 Mar 26, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a folder of Help screens created by a third party with RoboHelp x5 and need to be updated. I have since loaded RoboHelp 7 and need to know how to open or import this folder of help files into RoboHelp 7 for updates. Can anyone advise? Can anyone recommend where to get some initial consultation? Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 26, 2008 Mar 26, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi tmullis3 and welcome to our community

Please don't post the same issue in more than a single forum category. I saw the same post appear earlier in the RoboHelp for Word category.

What tool was used to create the content? RoboHelp for Word or RoboHelp HTML? Normally it's as simple as opening the project in the newer version. Assuming, of course, that you actually have the source project available. Or is that the issue? That you don't have anything but output files?

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp