Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to Activate One or More Fonts

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2019 Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

My fonts will no longer sync. I have restarted the application, logged in and out, and followed all of the troubleshooting guides. The fonts will still not sync and display an error message "Unable to activate one or more fonts." When I log into Adobe Font, it indicates that all of my fonts are synced. Can someone help me with this issue?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2019 Jan 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem with my InDesign. Designs that I was working on yesterday (and had hoped to finalize today) don't have any of the fonts that I was using before. The Typekit fonts no longer appear and and aren't syncing. Just like you, when I look at my account online, it says that the fonts are active but they aren't syncing with InDesign.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 07, 2019 Jan 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

I'm sorry that you ran into trouble with this! If the steps in the troubleshooting help page didn't solve the problem, please get in touch at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html so our team can look into it further. 

Thank you,

-- liz

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines