Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using the same digital signature for all devices

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2019 Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I have Adobe Acrobat Pro DC. I can set up my digital signature on the desktop and I have several signatures there. I have downloaded 1. Adobe Fill and Sign, 2.Adobe Acrobat, 3. Fill. I have put in the same login and password. I am successful at logging it. My issue is the with having the digital signatures option on these devices. Is this possible. I see regular 'signature', which is unique to the phone app (meaning I cannot see it on my desktop). How do I get all the devices to have the same digital signatures. Am I using the wrong apps?

Thank you,

Kelly

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jan 23, 2019 Jan 23, 2019

I presume by "digital signature" you mean e-signature (image signature/Fill and Sign) not SSL certificate-backed digital signature.

1. Make sure you have the latest versions of Acrobat DC on all your devices.

2. Make sure that you are logged in when you set up your e-signature on the desktop and that in the signature creation dialog the "Save signature" check box is checked.

3. Log in on each of your devices in Acrobat DC with the same credentials and you should see your saved signature.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2019 Jan 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I presume by "digital signature" you mean e-signature (image signature/Fill and Sign) not SSL certificate-backed digital signature.

1. Make sure you have the latest versions of Acrobat DC on all your devices.

2. Make sure that you are logged in when you set up your e-signature on the desktop and that in the signature creation dialog the "Save signature" check box is checked.

3. Log in on each of your devices in Acrobat DC with the same credentials and you should see your saved signature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines