• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sketch just emptied all the layers in the my drawing except for the active layer

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2019 Jan 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What on earth? I have been drawing something for the past 3 days on adobe sketch on mobile, I wanted to change the layout to from the Ipad Pro landscape to a custom layout size of 2048x2048 and made that change. Saved it.

Then realized...you know I should have duplicated the drawing instead...so I go back into my drawing, hit the back button and all my other layers cleared out and I was left with only the active layer. The layers are all by count there but the other layers are basically ALL empty. I don't know if I just found a bug but this may be the worst bug error. I first thought...oh maybe there was a hiccup so I accidently hit close drawing which unfortunately saves it.

Is there a way to restore from backup in a save? I'm dying here I want to restore back to a 3pm backup which will be not causing me to shed tears right now. I see the drawing on the cloud...but I don't see any option to restore from backup. Please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 06, 2019 Jan 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Tiffy.

I just responded to your email.

Please respond there because there's some personal information I'm going to need from you.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines