0 Replies Latest reply on Jan 28, 2008 7:58 AM by Misenko

Hidden column in DataGrid & editedItemPosition bug ???

Misenko
      Hello,

I don't know if it is a bug, but if I have, let's say 5 columns in datagrid and second one is hidden, now I can see 4 columns. Until now, everything is good. I have a button with this function myDG.editedItemPosition = {columnIndex:2, rowIndex:4}. So what I want to do is that if I click on this button, cell in third column and forurth row is switched to editable and I can edit it. But this is the problem, because if I do this, not the second column and fourth row is switch to editable but third column and fourth row !! rows are ok, but I think that there is a problem with column index when some column is hidden. What do you think?

If second column is not hidden, everything is OK...

Here are some combination (second column is hidden - column index 1):

myDG.editedItemPosition = {columnIndex:0, rowIndex:4} - this is ok, first Column cell is switched to editable
      myDG.editedItemPosition = {columnIndex:1, rowIndex:4} - this is NOT ok, because cell in third column is going to be editable instead of second one !!!
      myDG.editedItemPosition = {columnIndex:2, rowIndex:4} - this is NOT ok, because cell in third column is going to be editable...

I can not simply switch to edit mode the second cell in column 2 (on this position is hidden column)