1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 25, 2019 6:28 AM by rubéng23992860

Fail to build IOS app when I add cordova-plugin-mobile-ocr

Paul Doswell Level 1

Apologies, but this is my first attempt at using an external plugin (from NPM) with my PhoneGap application. As soon as I add the line:

<plugin name="cordova-plugin-mobile-ocr" source="npm" spec="~1.0.1" />

to my config, and rebuild, the IOS variant fails:

** ARCHIVE FAILED **

The following build commands failed:

PhaseScriptExecution [CP]\ Copy\ Pods\ Resources /Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/intolerance-baqotbemhwwevobtwzydaisooary/Build/Inter mediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/intolerance/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/intolerance.b uild/Release-iphoneos/intolerance.build/Script-E6F671DF2A915009667AD146.sh

(1 failure)

Error code 65 for command: xcodebuild with args: -xcconfig,/private/project/cordova/build-release.xcconfig,-workspace,intolerance.xcworksp ace,-scheme,intolerance,-configuration,Release,-destination,generic/platform=iOS,-archiveP ath,intolerance.xcarchive,archive,CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR=/private/project/build/device,SH ARED_PRECOMPS_DIR=/private/project/build/sharedpch,-UseModernBuildSystem=0

If I remove the config line, it builds successfully, so it is clearly to do with the plugin. However, the plugin itself builds successfully - and the android and windows variants appear to build successfully even with the plugin.

App ID: 347178

Any ideas?