Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Data Workbench 6.73 download!!!

Level 1

I need to make a sccm deployment of Data Workbench 6.73 but i have contacted the "adobe support" and they don’t even respond and don’t know what is adobe Data Workbench 6.73

To make the deployment I need the silent installer and the command line parameters for silent installation where I can get this information?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Esteban, if your Experience Cloud account has been provisioned for Data Workbench, you should be able to log in and download the installer from the web UI.

If for some reason you're not able to access it, you can talk with a system level admin within your organization to troubleshoot, or if they're not able to solve it, contact your organization's account manager.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Esteban, if your Experience Cloud account has been provisioned for Data Workbench, you should be able to log in and download the installer from the web UI.

If for some reason you're not able to access it, you can talk with a system level admin within your organization to troubleshoot, or if they're not able to solve it, contact your organization's account manager.