• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to move "other keywords" to people

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2019 Jan 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use face recognition in PSE Organizer to identify people, then I save the keywords to the metadata. Then, when I look at the photographs in Bridge, those people names show up as "Other Keywords." How can I get those names to show up in Bridge under the People keyword?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 10, 2019 Jan 10, 2019

Using the Keywords panel, drag each non-persistent “other keyword” into the persistent People keyword to set them as sub-keywords.

other.png

If you have many of these and it is painful to do this one at a time using the Bridge GUI, then you would need to edit the underlying XML data that defines your keyword list:

Prepression: Bridge – Restoring a Lost Keyword XML File

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 10, 2019 Jan 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using the Keywords panel, drag each non-persistent “other keyword” into the persistent People keyword to set them as sub-keywords.

other.png

If you have many of these and it is painful to do this one at a time using the Bridge GUI, then you would need to edit the underlying XML data that defines your keyword list:

Prepression: Bridge – Restoring a Lost Keyword XML File

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2019 Jan 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Stephen. That was so simple, I almost feel embarrassed. Fortunately, I will only have a few dozen to move. But, I also appreciate the link to your blog, I have learned several things by reading several of your posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines