• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Add multiple certificate signatures to the same document

Community Beginner ,
Jan 10, 2019 Jan 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a need to sign multiple pages of a document with a SSL Certificate backed signature. The current scenario is that each time I add the a signature to the file I have to save the file. I can overwrite the same file over and over but as I do this it seams to take longer and longer to save. Is it possible to apply all the signatures and then do a single save?

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 11, 2019 Jan 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Briang,

Sorry as it is not possible to add multiple Digital Signature on a document at once.

As you need to add the digital signature on each page, you will need to save the PDF after adding each signature.

Please refer to this thread How do I sign a document multiple times and save only once? with a similar query.

Check if the workflow mentioned there works for you.

Hope that answers your query.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 11, 2019 Jan 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks. I looked into that link and it looks like they just say that you shouldn't do it because it's legally wrong. I am not a lawyer so I asked them to provide further information on that as the client asking that we do this is a government so unless I can come back with some sort of legal precedent I don't see a solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines