• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

channel exclusion

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2019 Jan 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how can I delete the "green" color channel, I delete it, but the other 2 colors become "cyan" and "yellow".Capturar.PNGhttp://

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 11, 2019 Jan 11, 2019

Its color mixing R+G+B= full spectrum color.  R, G and B  by themselves are a grayscale intensity. R+G=Yellow, R+B=]magenta and G+B=Cyan

Capture.jpg

Other modes

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its color mixing R+G+B= full spectrum color.  R, G and B  by themselves are a grayscale intensity. R+G=Yellow, R+B=]magenta and G+B=Cyan

Capture.jpg

Other modes

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want to keep red and blue untouched then, rather than delete green,  just fill it with black.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Correct to delete green you fill the green channel with black and stay in RGB mode.  The image will turn Magenta.  If you delete the green channel the image will switch to multi channel mode you will no longer be mixing colors in RGB mode. I do not know why the channels are cyan and yellow. Of other color depending on the channel deleted and the edit mode you were editing in.  I have never tried to learn anything about multi channel mode. I have only printed on Inkjet printers that  use RGB color.

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FWIW: I created this configuration to allow students to slide layers to superimpose pairs of Channel colors and construct/deconstruct a final familiar image.

1. The separate channels that created the final image

2. Red + Green (no Blue)

3. Blue : Green (no Red)

4. Red : Blue  (No Green)

When all three channels are superimposed in register the top image matches the bottom one.       

Fig_.png  

2.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A couple of non-destructive ways to do the same thing with the green channel:

Using a curves adjustment layer to make a straight horizontal line curve at the foot of the interface:

curve-adj.png

Or if the image is in a layer, turning off the green channel blending:

layer.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines