• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Sketch File Disappeared

Community Beginner ,
Jan 11, 2019 Jan 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a year or two's worth of Sketch files disappear when they demanded I sign in again.  They are not in my cloud account, either.  What can I do?  I feel like they are still somewhere on my iPad.  They are my art and dozens of files.  I have been paying tons of money every month for five years and this happens.  Please help!  Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 23, 2021 May 23, 2021

Hi.

It's not possible to see the work in one account from another one; since you've just signed back into the app and all of your work is missing, it's likely that you've signed back in with a different Adobe ID than you used when you created the work.

Many (probably most) people have at least two accounts. In addition there are multiple ways to access a single account. 

Please sign in with your Adobe ID to https://assets.adobe.com/mobilecreations nd see if you see your work there.  

If

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey. Can you see the files when you go into the web viewer at Adobe Creative Cloud ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried that, not there. I had been  on a plane and it was working forced me to login and then gone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Travis.

If you're also ot seeing your work on assets.adobe.com, it's very possible that you're signing in (to both the app and the site) with an email/password combination that is different than the one you used when you created the work. Many (most) people have more than one account.

Have you ever used another email address for an Adobe product?

If you have a Creative Cloud subscription did you ever use another email address for an unpaid account?

Do you have any other Adobe apps on this same device that could have automatically logged you in with a different account?

Or, did you use the social sign on (G+ or Facebook) feature to log-in to the app?

Please try to think of any other email addresses you may have used in the past.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 16, 2019 Jan 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I tried my three accounts that I have used.  It had not been online when I was using it and it had what seemed to be locally stored files from an earlier version of Adobe, which had not been uploaded to the cloud. Is there anyway to do a deep dive into the iPad to get the local files.  I put in a phone call to Adobe on Thursday and was told somebody would “call me back” on Monday.  It’s Tuesday and ”crickets” (no phone call).  Can somebody please help me find the files.  I have paid for this license for years.  The fact that you guys chose to upgrade the app and switch from local to cloud storage shouldn’t result in me losing my original work.  Please get someone who can help me find where it might be locally. 

Thanks,

Travis

P.S. I was on a plane and finally using the app and shocked it was actually not asking for a login like usual (a reason I have bought other iPad sketching apps (nothing like a “nag“ screen you paid for to kill inspiration when you are finally opening the application.  I am pretty devistated...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 24, 2022 Dec 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is real simple. People had adobe sketch. They download it with their iPads when the app was no longer available and they used Adobe Fresco. Their art is gone. It's the same account it's the same account I download the software with it's the same account. Where is the art? Where's the hours of art it's gone. Hard to trust after. Such a disaster.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative cloud did not work, or my other two accounts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Travis.

I can't determine, from what you've said, what's been deleted: The work you were doing on the plane? Or the work you've done over the previous two years?

I'm not sure who you spoke with in support but I'm sorry no one's gotten back to you. I'm on the product team and can try to help but I'll need you to contact me through the in-app feedback because I'm going to need some personal information from you. From the app tap the Settings icon in the lower nav then from the menu that opens Send Feedback; you don't have to repeat everything, just let me know you posted on the forums.

We never changed how work is saved or stored from Draw or Sketch but a couple of things I'd like to know when you write:

* Sign in with your Adobe ID (any email address you may have used) to https://assets.adobe.com/deleted and see if you see your work there).

* I know you've tried signing in with a few emails, but please try to think of any email addresses (old employers, long-unused email addresses, etc) that you haven't yet checked.

I'll be keeping an eye out for your email.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where did the art get pot when I was using Adobe Sketch? Where did it go? Where does adobe fresco get the files from? Obviously it's not the same place I've been doing computer services for over 35 years and this is just one of the biggest mistakes I've ever seen a company make regarding my files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sue, I will respond from the Settings icon on my iPad per your instruc, thanks for reaching out to me.   It's not in the assets of the other logins, I tried all three, will send tonight or tomorrow morning...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just had the same thing happen to me.  Adobe wanted me to sign in again which was never done before and when I did, all my work disappeared as if it were never created. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2021 Jul 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here! All of it is gone... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 22, 2021 May 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This just happened to me. All my art files are gone after the app told me to sign in. When i first opened the app i was already logged in and all my files were there as usual. I switched to the messenger app to send a quick txt and switch back to Adobe Draw and thats when it asked me to sign in again. When i signed in all my work gone in just under a minute. There are no traces of my work anywhere. Please fix this issue as i would hope that all of my hard work did not just go down the drain. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 23, 2021 May 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

It's not possible to see the work in one account from another one; since you've just signed back into the app and all of your work is missing, it's likely that you've signed back in with a different Adobe ID than you used when you created the work.

Many (probably most) people have at least two accounts. In addition there are multiple ways to access a single account. 

Please sign in with your Adobe ID to https://assets.adobe.com/mobilecreations nd see if you see your work there.  

If you do see your work there:

Sign in with the same Adobe ID to the mobile app and leave the device/app open over a wifi connection until the work syncs back to your device. 

If you don't see your work there please try to think of any other login you may have used in the past:

Have you ever used another email address for an Adobe product?

If you have a Creative Cloud subscription did you ever use another email address for an unpaid account?

Do you have any other Adobe apps on this same device that could have automatically logged you in with a different account? 

Have you ever logged in with your Google, Facebook, or Apple ID?

Please let me know what you find. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 20, 2021 Dec 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sue - I tried all of these options. I tried signing in with different emails, downloading and signing into creative cloud with any email i've ever had. and all my work is gone. Several years. What am I supposed to do ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, this stuff is not too cool. I had adobe sketch and now I upgraded because they got rid of the program and all of my images are gone. I signed them with Apple to get the application. I didn't sign in with anything else ever, so where is my stuff? This is not user-friendly in anyway

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you ever find your files? I had sketch then I got fresco and my files are gone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines