• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

SalesForce and AdobeSign Integration Error

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2019 Jan 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm attempting to integrate AdobeSign and Salesforce, and when agreements are generated from the Lead section with a custom button, the document stops in the draft stage and will not load in. There is an endless spinning circle and the error message below pops up at the bottom of the browser. I've followed multiple tutorials and double checked and re-did everything, but this error message pops up again and again (regardless of browser).

If I change the recipient to just an email address referenced from the Lead, the agreement pre-fills the email address but will not complete merge mapping and data mapping. We need the mapping to work as it saves time in processing and having clients fill out financial applications with data already in our system.

At the bottom of the leads, I see that there is a document created with the proper name and fields filled out "Financing App for [Lead Name]", but the documents refuse to load in.

This page has an error. You might just need to refresh it. Error in $A.getCallback() [null is not an object (evaluating 'agreementWrapper.recipientWrappers')] Callback failed: apex://echosign_dev1.AgreementComponentController/ACTION$loadAgreement Failing descriptor: {echosign_dev1:AgreementEditor}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?