• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot stop sound on PDF

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2019 Jan 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just began using Acrobat Pro DC on a Mac. Added several mp3 songs to a long PDF file, spaced out over several pages. They all play fine by clicking on them, but I cannot stop playing them: if I add "play content on floating window" the window is too large and covers text; if I add "play content on page" the stop button is too small.

In any case, I don't want the PDF recipient to go back a page, stop the sound, then go forward and play the new sound, again and again. On Apple Pages or Microsoft Word, I can click on the page anywhere or click a new sound to stop the previous one. So what do I do here?

Thank you in advance for your prompt answer,

Ronny B.

TOPICS
Rich media and 3D

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 29, 2019 Jan 29, 2019

Hi Ronny!

I am sorry for the delayed response and for the inconvenience caused, please Edit the Video properties and choose the option 'The page containing the content is not visible' under Disable When option.

You may access the Edit Video properties window by right-clicking on the Video and choose Properties.

You may also refer and try the suggestions from the following help articles Adding multimedia to PDFs

Playing video, audio, and multimedia formats in PDFs, Adobe Acrobat

Feel free to updat

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 29, 2019 Jan 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ronny!

I am sorry for the delayed response and for the inconvenience caused, please Edit the Video properties and choose the option 'The page containing the content is not visible' under Disable When option.

You may access the Edit Video properties window by right-clicking on the Video and choose Properties.

You may also refer and try the suggestions from the following help articles Adding multimedia to PDFs

Playing video, audio, and multimedia formats in PDFs, Adobe Acrobat

Feel free to update this discussion for any further assistance.

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines