• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audition Multitrack (Exported from Premiere) Closes Immediately Upon Playback

Explorer ,
Jan 15, 2019 Jan 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used the "Edit in Audition" function of Adobe Premiere to work on a timeline. I'm able to scrub through it in Audition, and make edits, but the instant I press "play", it crashes. Not sure what the problem could be, any ideas would be helpful! Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Mentor , Jan 15, 2019 Jan 15, 2019

I've had a look at the sesx and can't find any issues - in fact it 'plays' here but obviously without sound because I don't have the media.

I've sent you a slightly modified version of that sesx just for you to test - I'm not confident that it will do anything but it's worth a shot.

The only other thing I would suggest is to check your audio/hardware settings for the session and then maybe try moving some of the media to another location so that Audition can't find it - my thinking is that if it i

Votes

Translate

Translate
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

More than likely something to do with the hardware settings in the sesx - happy to check out your sesx if you like

Email it to info@aatranslator.com.au

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've had a look at the sesx and can't find any issues - in fact it 'plays' here but obviously without sound because I don't have the media.

I've sent you a slightly modified version of that sesx just for you to test - I'm not confident that it will do anything but it's worth a shot.

The only other thing I would suggest is to check your audio/hardware settings for the session and then maybe try moving some of the media to another location so that Audition can't find it - my thinking is that if it is not the audio/hardware setup it could be one of the media files - possibly the video.

So try moving the video file first so that it isn't present when you try to play the session.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines