• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Do I have to type sticky notes on full screen instead of on the note, and then can't move them

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2019 Jan 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working with a new computer and current (Jan 2019) version of Adobe Acrobat Pro.  When I try to enter a sticky note, on my old computer the note would be on the pdf document and I would enter the note there.  On the new computer, when I try to enter a note, a full-screen white page pops up and I need to enter the note on the full-screen page.  Then, when I click the x at top right of that page, it goes back to the pdf and shows the note.  The note is not always in the exact place I want it, but I can't move it.  If I try to click or drag it, it just opens the big full-screen page again.  How do I get things to work like the did on my previous computer?

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 25, 2019 Feb 25, 2019

Hi Barryw,

We apologize for the delay in response. Hoping that you have got this issue resolved till now.

Looking at the scenario given above, it seems there is some issue with Acrobat's commenting preferences. You may navigate to the settings given below and see if that is up to the mark or not.

Open Acrobat>Edit>Preference>Commenting.

Check the Pop-Up Opacity.

Additional: Make sure that you have the latest patch installed for Acrobat DC in which commenting issues has been addressed and resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 25, 2019 Feb 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Barryw,

We apologize for the delay in response. Hoping that you have got this issue resolved till now.

Looking at the scenario given above, it seems there is some issue with Acrobat's commenting preferences. You may navigate to the settings given below and see if that is up to the mark or not.

Open Acrobat>Edit>Preference>Commenting.

Check the Pop-Up Opacity.

Additional: Make sure that you have the latest patch installed for Acrobat DC in which commenting issues has been addressed and resolved. This update will be automatically pushed to all existing installations of Acrobat. If you want, you may also manually trigger the update early by opening the application and going to Help > Check for Updates.

DC Release Notes — Release Notes for Acrobat DC Products

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines