• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Autozoom Selecting Pages

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2019 Jan 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Holy monkey is this one of the most basic things that drives me INSANE!

I have my properties set to default to 100% when opening a document which is what I want.  However, when selecting a page from the left hand bookmark(s) the pages are instantly enlarged, and I literally hate that. 

Please someone, help a fella out and please tell me where I can undo this unholy setting. 🙂

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a property of the bookmarks, not a setting. They are set to show a specific view state, or zoom level, when clicked, and that's what the application does.

Changing all of them to a different setting is possible, but not simple. You can do it manually or you could use a tool to do it, like this (paid-for) application I've developed: Custom-made Adobe Scripts: Batch Edit Zoom Level in Bookmarks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So if it is a property of the bookmarks then when I create a pdf from multiple documents and combine shouldn't I be able to control the behavior?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think it's customizable in that process, unfortunately.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Rats.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines