• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Before going out on my own

Community Beginner ,
Jun 01, 2017 Jun 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Before going out on my own I worked for a much larger company with a lot of clout and social media following in the production world anytime we had a problem Adobe would bend over backwards to fix it. Now that it's a smaller team but still the same customers they don't care at all.

I have spent countless hours on chat and the phone with them. As the years have gone on the technical capabilities of the individuals on the support side helping don't have the same skill set as in the past. Adobe in general doesn't care in the creative suite as it once did. They are geared towards their enterprise services with the marketing cloud. There is obviously way more money in that type of service than anything the creative realm would ever begin to offer. But at the same time. It's just sad to watch it all slip away.

This is obviously just a small problem that only a couple of us our having. But at the same time having dealt with them for years now. I am slowly seeing trends of where things are going.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?