• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to replace selected pages in one shot?

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2019 Jan 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have 1000 pages document that and I need to replace pages like 23, 56, 56, 70, 111, 450, and so on...

I know there is a tool in Acrobat that will allow me to replace but it does not give me an option to replace pages from the list

but only pages in the range or selected one page.

To replace hundreds of selected pages that do not run in a continuous manner (ex. 1-10) would take hours.

Is there some plugin maybe or java scrip that would allow to replace selected pages with pages from external files (containing one page)

in one go?

Many thanks for your suggestions!

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 16, 2019 Jan 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A script can be used to replace multiple, non-sequential pages, but it can't know what pages are selected, so you'd have to enter their numbers into it as text, instead. Another option is to mark those pages in some way that the script could pick up, for example, by placing some kind of comment on them.

If you're interested in hiring someone to develop such a script for you feel free to contact me privately (try6767 at gmail.com) and we could discuss it further.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines