• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash player not working even tho being enabled

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2019 Jan 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi yall so i have a problem with flash player both on chrome and on microsoft edge on chrome i have to enable everytime when i used to just enable once for a site and would be set as is no need to re do it

now on microsoft edge thats the problem its enabled via setting - advanced settings  yet does not show any flash contect

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, you have to enable Flash every time. It's a recent change in Chrome and Edge (not Flash), designed to make Flash more annoying to use, so you complain to the web site makers, before Flash goes away in about a year or less.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what about on microsoft edge as its enabled yet no flash content is appearing?! thats my biggest concern

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same thing for Microsoft Edge.  It'll show up as 'enabled' in the settings, but it's blocked by default.  See Adobe Flash Player issues with Windows 10 (Microsoft Edge) for assistance.  These instructions come directly from Microsoft.  If they don't work, I'd recommend contacting Microsoft for assistance.

It's also possible the content you're attempting to view is not developed to conform to the browsers' Flash detection. In this case, it's a content issue and you would need to report it to the content developer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines