Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Microsoft Word Doesnt Appear to be installed

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2008 Jan 24, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok,
My machine is a 32 bit version of vista, I purchased Robohtml help 7, when I try to generate printed documentation it tells me Word is not installed. I find it amusing however that if I launch Robo Help 7 for Word that it has no problem opening word. At any rate I have combed through these forums I have tried a couple of the suggestions but I cant seem to get it to work.

I had office 2003 installed before I installed robohtml the connection between word and robohtml wasnt made at that point. I tried the reg hack that I found in this forum but that didnt work for me. So I uninstalled RoboHelp and Office 2003 and then reinstalled office first and then robohelp, still no good, So I then uninstalled both of them rebooted. I then installed office 2007 and then Robohtml but that didnt work either same problem. So if anyone has any suggestions that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
John

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 24, 2008 Jan 24, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Welcome to the forum.

Take a look at Print Issues on my site. Various things there.

Something that I am not sure is there. It is important that as well as installing Word before RH, you must also open Word first.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp