• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cancellation of subscription

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2019 Jan 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know my username, logins, passwords, emails, account numbers or any details at all. I've given up trying to actually contact somebody without that info as I'm going in circles with no option to email a human. All I know is that £20pcm is being taken from the bank account and it's seemingly impossible to stop it at your end.

So I've blocked the card payment and this is me cancelling the subscription. Cheers

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 17, 2019 Jan 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing to do with us I'm afraid. We are just end users of Audition like yourself. Only Adobe customer services can deal with subscription problems unfortunately. But all of that is moot if you don't know your username or password. Usually your username is your email address and password is probably one of your usual ones. However cancelling your bank payment should sort it.

Adobe ID account sign-in troubleshooting

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 22, 2019 Jan 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The customer service number is 1 (800) 833-6687.

If you have your Adobe ID and password (the information used when you created the account), you can cancel much faster by doing the following:

1. Go to Adobe Account
  2. Sign in.
  3. Click on Plans.
  4. Click on Manage Plan.
  5. Click on Cancel plan.

If at any time you're having trouble after logging in, click on "Contact us".

AI Play - How to Cancel Adobe CC-01.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://forums.adobe.com/people/Warren+Heaton  wrote

The customer service number is 1 (800) 833-6687.

If you have your Adobe ID and password (the information used when you created the account), you can cancel much faster by doing the following:

Couple of things; the OP claims to have no login information available at all, and also appears to be UK-based (£) so I suspect that's not the correct contact number. Better off calling  01628 590300 and asking for advice there, I suspect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Even over the phone, most of that information will need to be provided.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

https://forums.adobe.com/people/Warren+Heaton  wrote

Even over the phone, most of that information will need to be provided.

Quite. I suspect that he's just left it as a cancellation of payment, and forgotten about it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines