• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat Pro DC - Sharing PDFs via DC - How Do I Set The Time Zone / Region?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 17, 2019 Jan 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Acrobat Pro DC - Sharing PDFs via DC - How Do I Set The Time Zone / Region?

I send PDFs via Document Cloud within the UK but the messages with the downloadable link arrive in my contacts inboxes with a different Time Zone stated within the text body of the email.

E.g I just sent some reports out at 19:35 GMT but the emails say they were shared at 11:35am PST.

Where do I set the Time Zone in my Adobe settings?

Many thanks

Alan Watson

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 25, 2019 Jan 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Alan,

I send PDFs via Document Cloud within the UK but the messages with the downloadable link arrive in my contacts inboxes with a different Time Zone stated within the text body of the email.

Are you using the "ShareFiles" feature of the Document Cloud web service Or send for signature ? Could you please share the exact workflow and the URL on which you are working on?

E.g I just sent some reports out at 19:35 GMT but the emails say they were shared at 11:35am PST.

Where do I set the Time Zone in my Adobe settings?

When you send a file, it picks the time set for your system. Please checked the system time as well as the time zone set up for email.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources