1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 8, 2012 7:46 AM by Xiaobai01

flex.messaging.cluster.ClusterException

ngcp
      Throughout the day I see the following message posted on my logs, and
      can't seem to track the root cause, or how to fix it.
      We have a 2-node JBoss cluster, but only really using the Flex cache
      replication piece of the framework. We use UDP protocol and plan to
      make the change to using TCP instead in the near future.
      Tried searching on this forum and expanded my research to other
      sites, but came up empty. Any recommendations on how to proceed?

Exception in thread "pool-2-thread-10"
      flex.messaging.cluster.ClusterException: Unable to broadcast a replicated service operation to the service peers for cluster id 'default-cluster'.
      at flex.messaging.cluster.JGroupsCluster.broadcastOperation(JGroupsCluster.java:388)
      at flex.messaging.cluster.JGroupsCluster.broadcastServiceOperation(JGroupsCluster.java:309)
      at flex.messaging.cluster.ClusterManager.invokeServiceOperation(ClusterManager.java:101)
      at flex.data.DataService.sendPeerSyncAndPush(DataService.java:253)
      at flex.data.DataServiceTransaction.syncClients(DataServiceTransaction.java:1209)
      at flex.data.DataServiceTransaction.doCommit(DataServiceTransaction.java:965)
      at flex.data.DataServiceTransaction.commit(DataServiceTransaction.java:348)
      at com.firstbest.underwriting.audit.AuditLogAssembler.onEvent(AuditLogAssembler.java:107)
      at com.firstbest.event.JXPathEventEngine.sendEvent(JXPathEventEngine.java:78)
      at com.firstbest.event.EventServiceImpl.dispatchAsyncEvent(EventServiceImpl.java:52)
      at com.firstbest.event.async.SimpleEventQueueListener$EventDispatchTask.run(SimpleEventQueue Listener.java:102)
      at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:650)
      at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:675)
      at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

Thanks in advance for any replies.