• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AE Prerender Error!!!!

Community Beginner ,
Jan 18, 2019 Jan 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, this error is preventing prerender??? It keeps popping up...when I go to preview my animation.Annotation.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try deleting the preferences of the application.

- Close Ae.

- When clic to open Ae, immediately press Shft + Alt + Cmd (on Mac) or Shft + Alt + Ctrl (on Windows) and keep pressing these three keys until If you see a dialog box where you are asked if you want to delete the preferences, press OK.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Turned out, that I had an effect on a precomp. I deleted the effect and that cleared it up, I was able to reapply the effect and all is good now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 21, 2019 Jan 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm glad you solved your issue. In any case, identify well what that effect is so that it does not cause you problems the next time.

Regards!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines